Meet the newly married Mr and Mrs Biberdorf! You may remember them from the absolutely adorable engagement session we did in Zionsville with their two little fur babies. But what you’re really going to remember, is THIS WEDDING. My goodness. There is so much going for these two that I just don’t think that one blog can contain it all.
My favorite things:
- Rene’s dress | Ah! It’s so absolutely stunning. The sleeves are total perfection. More wedding dresses should have sleeves like this. The lace detail was so delicate and stunning. Perfect for this winter barn wedding.
- The Florals | Courtney from Violets are Blue absolutely killed these flower arrangements! From the greenery around the cake, to one of the most fantastic escort card tables to date, I just can’t get enough! And the peonies in Rene’s bouquet!? I just cannot even handle.
- The Invitations | Custom designed by Howl Creative Co, these one of a kind invites scream glamorous rustic wedding!
- The DIY Escort Cards and Program Chalk Board | That's right, designed and executed by the bride herself, this stunning display of calligraphy was mind blowing.
- Rene's Mink Stole | Wedding. DREAM. This is the first time I've had a bride wear a brown mink stole for pictures, and I'm not gonna lie, it was everything I thought it would be and more. I think you'll agree that Rene pulled it off and then some.
So let's not wait a second longer, enjoy R + J.
Venue: Mustard Seed Gardens
Band or DJ: Event One DJ's
Videographer: Blushing Films
Wedding Dress: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
Bridesmaids Attire: Bella Bridesmaid
Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Jos. A. Bank
Make-up Artist: Kate Shaw
Hair Stylist: Shari Shaw
Wedding Cake/Donuts: Titus Bakery
Honeymoon: Nashville, Tennesse
Invitations: Howl Creative Co.
Florist: Violets are Blue
Caterer: A Cut Above Catering