Anica and Chris had such an amazing wedding day, I had to break it down to my favorites just to cover the highlights!
My favorite parts of the day:
Anica and her Dress
- First of all, Anica's dress was straight out of some rose gold fantasy! The beading, the tulle, the layers. Seriously you guys, the pictures are beautiful, but real life, this dress was amazing. She also had her sweet momma there to help her put her dress on.
Their First Look
- We had been planning their first look for weeks. But nothing can prepare you for the reaction you'll have seeing your partner for the first time on your wedding day. Watching Chris's face light up when he saw her dress was just absolute magic.
Wrinkles and Polo's Wedding Day Debut
- It just wouldn't have been their special day without a visit from their fur babies. And who doesn't go absolutely giddy for pups!? Their little wiggly butts made the day even more perfect.
- There was definitely no lack of attention to detail with Anica and Chris. From their invitation suite, to the custom matching floral bow ties, to the peonies flown in from Europe that had been in storage since May. They even had a painter come during the reception to paint the scene (YES SERIOUSLY). There was even, what can only be described as, a balloon sculpture for the ceremony! It was a photographers dreeeeeam.
- The day just wouldn't have been the same without the amazing vendor team (special shoutouts below). You want the best day possible, you gotta hire the pros! We all had so much fun working together to make Anica and Chris' day special.
Seriously, I could go on and on. Cheers to the newlyweds!