Michelle and Ben | Indianapolis Wedding Photographer
Holy cow! Michelle and Ben had one ultra fabulous New Year's Eve Wedding at the Sanctuary on Penn. I cannot wait to share all the perfect moments from this day.
- Michelle's shoes! I could NOT stop drooling. Seriously.
- Ben's face during their first look. SO PRECIOUS. We should all be so lucky to get a reaction like that from someone who loves us!
- Shooting down Pennsylvania Street. The PERFECT city view!
- All the swirling, dipping, and laughing photos. These two, my goodness. Perfect models!
- Popping some champagne at night. (Ohhhh you'll see!)
Cheers to the newlyweds!
Wedding Dress: Nancy's Bridal Boutique
Bridesmaids Attire: David's Bridal
Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
Wedding Cake: Busy Moms Can Bake
Honeymoon: Banff, Canada
Florist: Post Road Flowers